Perspectives from the Tail of the Generation-X

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Just ZOOMED to Colorado after Dinner, and Now I'm Back

 Just, mere moments ago, got off of an after dinner ZOOM chat with my Prodigal College Brother. Went off without a hitch in our giddyup. We had MANY classes together, study sessions, etc. in those halcyon collegiate days.  I even attended his wedding in Colorado.  

After college, he went back to Colorado, explored his tech interests; I stayed in AZ, explored my stocks interest, earning an MBA in the process.

I'm not majorly tech-savvy, but neither am I a luddite.

Looks as though the ZOOM paradigm will continue.  My shrink got me on the ZOOM-train, low these quarantine days

1 comment:

  1. Prodigal Brother here. My question about Zoom, which is used by nearly everyone these days with remote gathering now a must: how is a free tool like this making money? And: how much money are they making? And: are they the ones creating the inordinate hype over a novel corona-virus?

    ReplyDelete